registration for the 2021 conference is open!
See the links below for downloads of the class schedule (helpful during registration), the conference agenda, and the AFN Boot Camp information.
Be sure to review the new AEAC cancellation/refund policy at the bottom of this page.
The Registration Fees for 2021 have increased slightly due to additional costs that developed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Registration dates are shown below. For those who have a fiscal year ending June 30th, the Early Registration period provides an opportunity to use any funds remaining in the current fiscal year. Early Registration is available as late as August 6th. The complete registration dates are shown below. Class sizes may be limited more than in the past due to distancing requirements, and that means less people in the class rooms. Attendees are encouraged to register as early as possible to be assured of getting the classes you prefer.
Cancellation refund policy:
This year, for the first time, AEAC will offer no refunds, but instead will include cancellation insurance with registration. You will receive a 100% refund if you are unable to attend the event for a reason outside of your control that is covered under the policy. This coverage starts on the date you pay for registration and ends on the first date of the show. This program, powered by Rainprotection Insurance and underwritten by Lloyd’s of London, makes it simple to submit a claim. When registration opens, a link will be provided on this page of the conference web site that will automate the filing of the claim, including uploading of documents that support your claim. Once the required documents are received, you will receive a full refund within about two weeks, subject to the terms of the policy. Coverage details are listed below.
What is covered:
1) The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee;
2) Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency has issued warning not to travel;
3) Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event;
4) Jury Duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration;
5) The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration;
6) Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services;
7) The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
8) Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event;
9) The attendee being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from the work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.